Chester County is a great place to live, work, start a business, and raise a family. As a mayor and local advocate, Josh has always closely with community residents from Parkesburg to Coatesville to his hometown of Downingtown to ensure that the quality of life in in our area improves for everyone. As State Representative, he pledges to continue this commitment to improving and protecting Chester County as a safe, rewarding place to live and grow.
At a glance:
- Josh revived the Downingtown Main Street Association, which has facilitated over $100 million in investment in the Downingtown community and developed the capacity to support and help local businesses thrive.
- Josh understands the importance of small businesses in our community and has helped to grow his community’s main street, in everything from boutique retail to upscale food service.
- Josh believes in the importance of parks, trails, and open spaces, and will work to preserve open space throughout the 74th District.
- In October 2017, Josh hosted a 5K race to benefit local gender-based violence and women’s non-profits.
- During Josh's tenure, the Downingtown Library has moved to a brand-new building with much-needed new space and updated facilities, all at no additional burden to the taxpayer, and Downingtown built a top-tier EMT and EMS station near its downtown, providing faster and more reliable emergency services.